Monday, January 03, 2005

Sun, Red Maple Leaves, Rain, Wildflowers

Bondi Beach in Sydney. Summer. Blue Sky. Topless Women.

Among the 4 seasons in Australia, I luv the sun the most! Take out bikini and go to beach. Sunbath for lovely tan. Say hello to gorgeous guys and start with the pick-up line "Wow, u have tight 6-pack abdomen. How did you do it?" Magnificent waves in sea to play.

Feel sexy in spaghetti top, revealing a bit of natural womanly assets that guys couldn't resist peeping at.

So many things to do under the lovely sun!

But if anything goes wrong, it hurts me, my housemates Miss Sporty and Miss Cook, my classmates, friends and most possibly the rest of Perth population.

Last time, the temperature was soaring very highly and harshly, 41 degrees. Walking to school for 25 mins under the unforgiving sun was very painful for me. It stung my skin very angrily. It is like standing 50cm away from a big fire and after 5 mins, you will get the same effect.

Miss Sporty had a miserable time trying to sleep well for the whole night. It was very powerful that it can penetrate through the roof of our Notthingham Street house. It was as good as staying in oven that was about to warm up. So how to sleep well?

I was not sure what it had done to Miss Cook but I knew that she had a hard time too.

My classmate lamented that he was not productive in his school work. Too hot for him!

Friends wailed that it was too hot!!!

I believe that the rest of Perth population couldn't have easier time too!

Autumn - Not much of red maple leaves in sight esp when autumn was supposed to show off its red leaves. There were very little red leaves. But luv its cool weather.

Winter - Very gloomy. Not something that I look foward. Always rain. Too cold at night. Too comfortable to wake up in cold morning. Becomes very pitch-dark by 6pm exactly!!!

Spring - Season of wildflowers in bloom but pesky houseflies. Always hound people and me. Imagine it will be annoying to see a housefly on your nose when you are eating a burger!

0 Meow Meow

Post a Comment

<< Home