Friday, October 28, 2005

Student of New Things

Today I sms my mom, for the first time, that I am not coming home for dinner.

To test if she can understand my simple sms.

Indeed, she proved her outstanding capacity that she can read my English sms.

She used to be illerate in English. Cannot read English. Cannot speak English, only a little.

But now, she is slowly improving on her English. She has been learning English in class for quite some time.

Not only English, she has been taking Malay course too. She said to communicate with Malay people in future whenever she goes to Malaysia. Ya, she always go to Malaysia.

Now she is surfing Internet too. Last time, she dunno how to use a pc but now, she knows.

I am quite happy to see her embracing new things like learning Malay, English, surfing Internet.

1 Meow Meow

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's awesome. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home