Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Doddling for a living



There I go again, gaga-ing over him again. hahaha. My notetaker who always types out on laptop what the lecturer is teaching during the class told me that Daniel is a storyboard artist.

I reckon that he lives in West because I saw him taking a train on East-West line. I was supposed to take a train on North-South line. But I absently-minded walked into wrong train, not realising that it was heading for West. Okay, I dun deny that I overlooked my gaffe because of him. But when it comes to travelling on electronic railway, I tend to lose my bearings for direction. Many times I had hopped on wrong train and that I had to go back to get on right track.

But hey, I am not so nutty abt the cute guy as if I would walk into the lamp stand and bang my head on it. And see a halo of yellow stars flying ard my spinning head.

0 Meow Meow

Post a Comment

<< Home