Sunday, October 15, 2006

Taipei Airport

I am now at Taipei Airport, waiting for my transit flight to Vancouver. As I am typing this post, it is 7.20pm. My flight will take off at 11.55pm. Sigh! Nothing to do at airport.

The airport has nothing fantastic to boast of. There are very few but sad choices to offer for food - Subway, Starbuck and a stall selling beef noodles. i settled for Subway teriyaki chicken sandwich for dinner. Ambled in and out of duty-free shops, spraying whiff of many different brands of perfumes on sample cards.

Here I am, typing about the airport.

2 Meow Meow

At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow..nice taipei airport?same as new HK airport?
Have nice day there..winks.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Sleek Black said...

hihi....the taipei airport is now undergoing renovation so i saw a lot of shops being closed for renovation....other than that, the airport looks quite old....not advanced in technology.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home