Thursday, August 10, 2006

Decline or Not?

My long-time friend invited me to his wedding banquet in October. He wants me to RVSP as soon as possible as he is now preparing inviation cards. But I am not able to confirm my attendance with him straight away because I might be tagging along with my friends on trip to Canada in Oct tentatively.

However my friends are not sure to mark their departure on either Sept or Oct on calender. I am struck in this sticky situation. I want to be there at wedding dinner. I also want to go to Canada too. I want to have my cake and eat it.

4 Meow Meow

At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh just simple..well just go attend wedding n then after wedding, go off to airport on same day.good idea?:-P

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Sleek Black said...

how to? my friends are leaving in 1st week of oct while my friend's wedding dinner is on 1st week. :-(

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u mean different date eh?

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Sleek Black said...

yup,different dates.:-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home