Saturday, August 27, 2005

Duck Meat

Usually I dun favour eating duck of all sorts - duck porridge, duck rice, duck noodles, roasted duck and whatever it is. I am more faithful to chicken and fish. But today, I ate roasted duck by no choice for dinner. After one bite, my tastebud seemed to taste different. The meat is so tantalising. I wonder where my mom bought it. I think that maybe it is from famous duck stall at Serangoon Garden Market near my home. It is very popular with people and even is awarded with Yummy King certificate. Then it is my first time eating their meat although I have lived in Serangoon Garden for many years since my birth.

1 Meow Meow

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Sleek Black said...

I never say that I have never eaten duck rice b4. Just that I dun like to eat duck.

As for duck rice from that famous stall, yup, I have never partronise that stall b4.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home