Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Am I sexy?

I am pretty bored stiff and saw my Alluring Red friend's blog. Her blog is very funny and gave me an idea. I decided to take a leaf from her and do very funny and wacky post on my blog.
















1. Is my smile cheerful?
2. Do I look fat?
3. Am I sexy?
4. Is my brown hair real or fake?
5. You ask me a qn and I answer ur qn. But no cheeky qns, please.

Okay, I will leave these qns to you to judge.

2 Meow Meow

At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed at yen2's comment..Hmm...at the back,that girl is not sexy at all!whoa whoa...u so thickskinned to say if u are sexy *rolling eyes* All I can say is that yr pose is cute cute...U shld stick out yr tongue to create more lively!Hey hey,alluring red blog?U refer to my red blog,is it eh?

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Sleek Black said...

nah.....if alluring red blog is u, i will say bloody periody blog instead of alluring red cos ur blog looks like period. hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home