Friday, July 29, 2005

For Laughs

Want to share my funny and havoc hairstyle with u to de-stress ur day. Took the most daring step to chop my hair like this for the first time. I was 15 years old then. Sorry if the photo is too small. Cannot find my orginal and big photo. So used my old photo which I used for my personal website many moons ago. My website is not alive anymore.




My favourite photo of me amid yellow chairs. She looked so young as 16 years old. But no, she was not. She was 18 years old, studying Electrical Engineering in Ngee Ann Poly. So cute and innocent-looking.

Yup, that is rite, babe! You rock Ngee Ann Poly and boys too for sure! Babe!

2 Meow Meow

At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't laugh after all... *hehe*

Y2

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y2, now you made me laugh with such a comment of yours! :-P

Passer-by

 

Post a Comment

<< Home