Monday, July 11, 2005

Good bye, my classmates

I finished my 3D animation course at Intense Animation Studio 2 weeks ago. We took a photo together for memories. Can you guess who the guy whom I had blogged a few times is? :-P

And u know who is my lecturer?

7 Meow Meow

At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the guy you mentioned in earlier blogs must be standing on the far right row!

the lecture might be in middle, wearing lime green jacket.

If i'm not wrong, then use a red lipstick to write a cross of 'X' on my forhead...

Y2

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah.. a lone gal among a class full of guys... you must be drooling already...

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Sleek Black said...

hahaha, u bet, most of my classmates are boys.

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger Sleek Black said...

yup, that is right tat ang moh guy is my lecturer.

as for other daniel, will u like to try again?

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger Sleek Black said...

many animation students are guys. that is why i signed up for the course cos of them.

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... u surrounded around all guys..did they drool over u during lessons?:-P I BET on lime green jacket whom is yr lecturer!

Super shorty,WT

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger sandra lim said...

Wow! The beautiful rose among all the thorns... *smile*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home