Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Portrait of Happy New Year

On 1st day of 2006,my couple friends, Melissa and Daniel bought 2 red grapefruits and some grapes for me at NTUC. As a token of thanks for bunny-sitting their rabbits in my garden while they were away on overseas work.

They hanged around at my house. Read newspapers. Watched Taiwan shows. Chatted. Drank water. Daniel wanted to eat cake.

So I brought them to Serangoon Garden market to have cake. Pointed at Pancake King stall serving coca cake, $2.50 a slice. But he dun like that muddy cake layered with slimy chocolate topping.

My mouth was itchy to eat food. I suggested that we share satay which is a rare treat for me. Never eat satay for a very long time.

We topped up our thirst with Selegie soya bean milk, my favourite beverage. I have always loved drinking soya bean milk. It would be fantastic if I could have my milk every day. When I was in Ngee Ann Poly, I always order nutritious and warm milk from drinks-selling uncle at Canteen 5, School of Electrical Engineering every morning.

Saw them off at bus-stop. The end of my programme.

0 Meow Meow

Post a Comment

<< Home