Friday, February 04, 2005

Pampered My Hair



Feeling an urge to do something to my ugly and out-of-shape hair, I decided to go to The Scene, Wisma Atria for rebonding, to pamper myself. Maybe Chinese New Year is coming in a few days and I need a new look on Jorena's face.

My stylist, Raymond said that the ends of my hair were broken and had to be snapped off at least 1/2 inch. Actually I was hoping to continue growing long hair but looking at this pathetic condition - very dry and wiry ends, it had to go. Sitting there for 4 not-so-comfortable hours and waited for white chemicals to straighten my hair! Looked ard and see what hairstylists are doing to ladies' hair. Next to me was a plump lady having her hair being dyed and toes pedicured at the same time. So cool! I watched a man stylist massaging his customer's nape while washing his hair with foamy shampoo. So good! His customer must be enjoying the feel of his fingers kneading his nape.

Finally it was my turn to be attended by Raymond's assistant, I assume. She washed the white chemicals away, blow-dried my hair, straightened with iron-flat, applied 15-mins leave-in conditioner, washed again, blow-dried again and lastly cut by Raymond.

The results : My new look is too flat for my big face! Never mind, at least, Jorena have a new straight-hair look, and you are not looking at thick and wavy unruly hair for next 6 mths anymore. Hahahaha!

Oh yes, please dun let my cost-conscious-for-value dad know that I spent $249 including 5% gst for this. :-P

6th Jan 2005 - Updates
Post-Effects : No freedom to tie up my hair for next few weeks!!!

1 Meow Meow

At 4:36 PM, Blogger pepper cookie said...

waiting to see ur new look :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home