Monday, September 12, 2005

Admiring me from tree?

Is he another one of these guys hiding behind the trees and admiring me from there? I sometimes suspect that he is fond of me but maybe not. But today he is so shy being photographed in FRONT of me. He attempted to block my view but in vain. He went outside the room to continue on with the photo-taking session but still that spot is no good. He came back to the room. Understanding that he is shy, I turned my head away and continued on with my business.

He goes the extra mile just to say bye to me. He looks at me. He told me "hey, I wonder where you have gone to. Never see you for a very long time." I wanted to tease him "why, U miss me eh?" but cannot be bothered.

On other hand, I could be mistaken cos it is typical of Caucasians to be friendly and open. He is from America.

But I dun care a hoot abt it. He is not my type of fish. But it is fun to talk to him and listen to his exaggerated talk. He loves chatting. I treat him as everyone else. Talk to him. Laugh. Crack jokes. That is, nothing else.

0 Meow Meow

Post a Comment

<< Home