Saturday, January 14, 2006

Food of the Day

Speak of the devil, my friend couriered me pixs of drooling deep-fried wanton, prawn and chicken stuffings from USA to Singapore via DHL. Minus the aroma of wicked food.

DHL huh? Okokok, I am joking. Not DHL but email from his gmail to my hotmail.

These pictures are taken in some restaurants in US. With lousy camera-handphone. That explains that they look grainy.





5 Meow Meow

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Cairo The Boxer said...

Yum Food

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger City traveller said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger City traveller said...

Hey....You stole my pictures without my permission!!

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Sleek Black said...

hey,i never steal ur photos. ask ur bf. he gave me the photos.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger City traveller said...

I know that he gave you a few pictures of mine yesterday. I am trying to scare you...:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home