Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Re: Please, just treat me normally.

I chanced upon Joseph's blog which he wrote abt "Please, just treat me normally" when I was surfing Tomorrow.sg. He ( Singaporean) is annoyed that just because he is deaf, he has drawn special attention from people...

9 Meow Meow

At 8:18 PM, Blogger 03S17 said...

Hello, I think you're mistaken. I'm not annoyed when people stare at me. I'm annoyed about more important issues heh. Anyhow, thanks for reading!

 
At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

How are you? It's cool to see you on a magazine! :)

Regards,
CT

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Sleek Black said...

Hi CT...Are you Chui Ting?

 
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it is. =)

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Sleek Black said...

Hi Chui Ting...nice to hear from u again. :-)

How do you know abt my blog?

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came across your blog when I was surfing on internet. :)

Regards,
CT

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Sleek Black said...

ic...u have been to my blog a number of times...i notice that every time U type "deaf singaporeans" on blog search, u will come to my blog..why is it so?
i mean that why don't you come to my blog directly instead of typing "deaf singaporeans" in order to come to my blog every time?

 
At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am using a public computer so that your blog will not be publicized.

Regards,
CT

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Sleek Black said...

ic...do u have msn?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home