Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Beauty Junkie



My poor dressing table is cluttered with so many beauty junkies which I have accumulated over the past few years. Garnier. Clinqiue. ZA. Biotherm. This photo is not enough to show u my products. I still have other a lot of products. Ulay. Lanolin. Lanolin is sheep's oil good for skin. Made in Australia. I tried it but it gave me freaking outbreak. Left it on table and never use it. What a waste of sheep's oil.

Since my return from Land of Gold Mine ( Australia is known for its gold mining.) a few years, my skin had became acne-prone. From time to time, I would buy beauty products, discover that it is not efficient and dump it on my table.

Anyway, I am getting older and it is important to take care of my skin. Recently, I bought ZA White Essence Mask. I heard raves that ZA whitening products are very good for lightening up the ance scars and blemishes. I suffer from acne, marking my face with light-brownish scars after zits burst.

I am impressed with the super-fast results of ZA White Essence Mask. After each application, I would wake up and see the glowing and fair Snow Queen which is me on my mirror. The blemishes become lighter. Not only that, it is so cooling when you lay out the sheet on ur face. U will feel as if u are pampered.

Good stuff and worth buying ZA White Essence Mask on budget if you cannot afford SK-II whitening mask.

0 Meow Meow

Post a Comment

<< Home