Thursday, March 02, 2006

My counsellor, supporter, coach

Lately, I have been travelling up and down on emotional and unstable roller-coaster. Literally erupted into sobs. Morphed into a smile. Then optimism chased away by dark and gloomy clouds. Happy. Sad. Happy. Sad. Father found out and came over to lend me his supporting ears. Listened to my woes. Counselled me.

Found out that I was crying. Asked me why. I was scared to fail all subjects. He told me to do my best. Trust God. I was in Sec 3 then.

Coached me on how to improve my terrible-then English. Wrote me emails with his witty and brilliant English so that I can learn from him. Encouraged me to read Reader's Digest as its writing style is very concise and easy to digest. Till now, I am no able to write witty as him.

Yet, countless times, I have hurt him. Rebelled against him many times. Feeling very ashamed.

0 Meow Meow

Post a Comment

<< Home