Sunday, February 27, 2005

Gyrate Your Hips


Lady Salsa

I just finished my salsa beginners' 1 course of gyrating my hips, and swirling my body with guys' palms - which I have been taking for the past few weeks - with my friends. Fell in love with this kind of design of shoes worn by professional salsa dancers as you can see in the pix, and I have been keeping a look out for this shoes every time I go into shoe store - Charles Keith, DMK, X:odus, Bata. Some heels are too tall. Some dun have my size. Some cuttings are too ugly for me. Arrghh...

To understand better abt salsa, I went to watch the flamboyant show, Lady Salsa with my friend at Victoria Hall last Tue evening. Was very fantasized by their sexy and girlish costumes and their energetic dancing. Wish that I can go up on the stage and revel in dancing with them. I am a performing star at heart.

0 Meow Meow

Post a Comment

<< Home