Sunday, March 13, 2005

Lost and Found

I cannot find so many things which have varnished mysteriously at home, leaving no clues at all. As if it is the works of the great magician, David Copperfield.

A few times, I searched for my inline skates in 2 possible places - my bedroom and storeroom. Search other rooms? No, why on earth would I keep my skates in most unlikely rooms - toilet, bathroom, kitchen, garden? I recalled that my mom packed the skates in the box and stashed away in the storeroom. But I still cannot find it in storeroom amid so many junkie things - books, Chinese cooking utensils, old framed paintings, pails, wheels, tiles, chairs and etc. Asked my mom abt it but she seemed to have lost a bit of her memory.

I saw your shoes in your room.

But I saw you packing the shoes in the box and stashing it in the storeroom.

Really? U saw me?

Yeah, I saw you.

Humph!

It is upsetting that not only my skates, my bags are gone missing too. One is my favourite pretty blue clutch bag which my Princess of Sheba sister sweetly got for me from Bangkok. My tribal orange sling bag from India was given to me as a Christmas gift from my creative friend, XY. I bought an army tote bag from Japanese-inspired store, POA at ard $60 and a few months later, I was combing fruitlessly for it.

Till now, they have yet to be reported found. David Copperfield, gimme back my things!

0 Meow Meow

Post a Comment

<< Home