Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Earthy Adventure



This morning, I saw my mother rabbit, Hazel digging deeper into her burrow beneath grass that it can trek inside the rabbit-made tunnel for some earthy adventure. l am paranoid that it will dig all the way to my neighour's house. I imagine that in future, if I cannot find the rabbits on earth, it means that they must be hiding inside the tunnel, and that I have to stoop down my neck and beam a ray of torch light to peek inside if they are playing a hide-and-seek game with me.

Actually I can stop their naughty digging antics. But I don't want as I want to give them freedom to do what they want to do to my soil. I want them to be happy in their new home. If they are happy with digging a burrow on my soil, they have my blessing. All I hope is that they are not up to their tricks to escape from home or paw the soil all the way to my neighbour's house.

0 Meow Meow

Post a Comment

<< Home