Tuesday, April 05, 2005

ジョレナ タア - Can you guess what this is?


I love my Japanese name!!! According to my friend, I need to learn hiranga, then kanji and romaji for English-Japanese. hiranga, kanji, romaji - what is that??? It sounds so torturing to learn 3 dialects for conversion of English-Japanese. Nonetheless, I am fascinated by the mysteriousness of lovely language. Thank you, Mr Goofy.

Credits
Mr Goofy - Japanese Frantic who translated my English into Japanese name.

2 Meow Meow

At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh..i know who is mr groofy..it is none than else,bastard terry!am i right? from wtoh

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Sleek Black said...

Gee,gee,gee...I cannot read Japanese so I have no idea that my Japanese name is spelt wrongly. Till you pointed it out to me. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home